H THypnotic Trance
W H A T
Often when people hear the word ‘ hypnotic ‘ they already have an image that emerges of someone who is no longer in control on a stage.
HT is completely separate from that. It is a respectful, gentle, and ethical approach to communicating with your own (self-hypnosis) and someone else’s unconscious mind.
Trance = a naturally occurring state that people often experience in their daily lives. It is a situation in which someone is less sensitive to external stimuli and at the same time has a very focused attention.
- you are so engrossed in a book, film or game that you no longer have a sense of time, you no longer hear what is being said around you
- you drive a known stretch of road by bike or car and you suddenly find yourself ‘missing’ a whole stretch of road: “Am I here yet?“
Hypnosis = the processes we use to access that state of trance.
HT does not impose anything. The intention & attention lie 100% with those who want to undergo this process and with the most respect for the unconscious mind and from the confidence that just that subconscious knows everything it should know. With the utmost respect, the client is invited through specific processes to go to his/her inner self to find clarity and answers that he or she otherwise cannot reach.
W H Y
Your subconscious sometimes sticks to habits (tics, fear of failure, nail biting, smoking, …) or certain beliefs (I am bad, I can/may not get angry, I must be there for others, I will/can never…) Whereas you might want to see it differently.
HT = a direct line to your inner to (re)discover your power sources and ultimately use them to reach your full potential.
It’s an efficient & respectful way to get rid of those useless habits or limiting beliefs.
W H O
Dr. Milton Erickson was a famous & brilliant psychiatrist who made an approach to the unconscious mind, known as Ericksonian Hypnosis. It was Erickson who provided access & the use of the natural state trance for the ground breaking model HT that we apply today. NLP (see below) is built on the fundamental principles of Erickson’s HT. Without Milton Erickson NLP would not exist!
W H A T
= the study of the structure of subjective experience: the relationship between mind, language, emotions and the patterns of behaviour
= a psychology of interpersonal & intra–personal integration & communication
W H Y
NLP explores how the human mind works: how we:
- develop our desires, goals & fears
- motivate ourselves
- give meaning to our experiences
NLP offers the specific skills & patterns needed to:
- make positive changes & new choices
- be more effective with others
- loosen from
- old habits
- self-destructive patterns & behaviors
- to be able to thinkmore clearly about what we want and how to get it
NLP may be for you,
- if you are looking for:
- structure & tools to define who you are
- a connection with your unique capabilities
- increase your chances of reaching others
- drill into your limitless possibilities
- beter accept yourself and others
- make the difference between acceptance & attachment
- occasionally experience moments of freedom